Last updated on AUGUST 23, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There is a new processes that will require to create POs with Destination type as expense, 2 way match to Order and Accrue at Receipt. According to Doc ID 1620376.1, the rules for defaulting Accrue at Receipt flag will not meet this requirement.
As per the logic provided below, the Accrue at Receipt flag will always be N by default.
Per "What Are The Rules To Default Accrue On Receipt Flag (Doc ID 1620376.1)"
The rule is the following:
- If there is procurement card reference -> unchecked
- if destination type is inventory -> checked
- if destination type is expense:
- If receipt is required (match approval level = 3/4 way), then default base on the set up in "Manage Common Options in Payables and Procurement".
- If "Accrue Expense Items" setup is "At receipt" -> checked
- If "Accrue Expense Items" setup is "Period End" -> unchecked
- If receipt is not required -> unchecked
If 'Accrue Expense Items' is set to 'Period End' in Common options for payables and Procurement, then the 'Accrue at Receipt' flag will be unchecked and cannot be edited for expense PO schedules.
If it is set to 'At Receipt' then the defaulting will be based on Match Approval Level ( Checked in case of 3-Way or 4-Way match & Unchecked in case of 2-way match) and this default value can be edited by the buyer.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms