Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After following steps below:
Navigation: Payroll > Administration > Submit a Process or Report
* Select the same LDG that was selected in the Batch Spreadsheet
* Use the Transfer Batch process and hit NEXT
* Enter a Payroll Flow Name that is relevant to you
* Search and Select the appropriate Batch and hit NEXT until you reach Review
* SUBMIT the process and select OK AND VIEW CHECKLIST
* Continue to hit REFRESH until the Status is all green check marks.
* Verify the process completed successfully by selecting Manage Payroll Relationships
Upon clicking on the refresh button the payroll flow was still in 'Not Started' status (blue box icon).
On doing a server bounce the issue was resolved, what is the root cause due to which the payroll flow got stuck into idle status (status = Not Started) and got completed after the server bounce?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms