Document Builder Creates A Single PO From Requisition Lines Raised For Different Suppliers
Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In document builder, a user a can select requisition lines that were raised for different suppliers and create a single PO overriding the supplier defined in the requisition lines. We would like a warning or error message that will prevent the aggregation or grouping of requisition lines without considering the supplier. The lines can be aggregated or combined into a single PO is the requisition was raised for a single supplier. This ability is lacking currently in document builder in PO
1. Impact on the user productivity and business operation degradation.
2. Requisitions already have a assigned Supplier and the business process is to manually group the requisitions lines using the supplier on the requisition
3. Users end up selecting requisitions and creating PO for suppliers for goods that supplier does not even supply. This is a big problem
4. When we add requisition lines assigned for different suppliers, all nominated suppliers are ignored and any supplier can be selected
5. The requisition has already been approved for a given supplier and default overriding is not desired.
We would like an option either to get a warning message, or error message if the buyer tries to pull together requisitions from different suppliers on a single PO
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms