How to Remove Duplicate Participants from Fusion Application
(Doc ID 1632318.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There are duplicate PERSON party records imported using File Import with Employee Resource object into system. Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation
uses the hz_parties record to import as participants. User has a list of 1029 person record that needs to be remove so they are not reimport back into
Incentive Compensation module. The administrator cannot clean up the system of unwanted users.
User submit Import Participant with minimal criteria and system created participants for all users in the business unit. It should have only imported a subset of users.
1. Import employee resource using CRM File Import Activity process.
2. User tried to change the name and realized the system create new record instead of update.
3. User manually update the user_name for the employee records they want to keep.
4. They ran a query and identified the 1029 employee records they want to remove. The user_name was left blank (ie. no user record) for the users they do not want in production.
1. Run Import Participants without additional filter condition
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document