Last updated on MAY 06, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Payroll - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a fast formula of type Payroll Relationship Group, the Conjunction drop-down is empty.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigator>Payroll Calculations
2. Select the Manage Fast Formulas task
3. Click Create
4. Enter a Formula Name, select Type of Payroll Relationship Group, enter a description and select the applicable Legislative Data Group
5. Click on Continue
6. In the Formula Overview region, expand Formula Name
7. Click on Database Items
8. In Formula Details, click the "Add Before" arrow to create a row
9. Select the drop-down for Conjunction and note it is empty.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms