Fusion Talent: During Set Goals, the Performance Documents Gets Locked and Neither Managers Nor HR Administrators Are Able To Access
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Performance Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Performance Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, Manage Worker Performance
Transfer Set Goals Issue
During the Set Goals phase, when worker either cancels out of Performance Document without Setting Goals or setting them, sharing the Performance Document with the manager and then editing the goals again after the share, the Performance Document Locks and Managers and/or HR Administrators are unable to access it.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Log in as Worker.
2. Navigate to: Career, Performance
3. Create new Performance Document for Goal Setting.
4. Cancel out of the Performance document.
1. Worker creates Performance Document, adds Goals and Clicks to "Share"; Worker gets a note saying the document has been shared.
2. Manager has not yet accessed the "Set Goals" task for the worker.
-- At this stage, if the worker tried to edit the goals, they are able to do so.
3. Once worker has edited the Performance Document, the Manager is unable to edit the goals (even though the Performance Document has been shared with the Manager earlier)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms