Fusion Goal Management: Goal Weight is not getting transferred to Performance Document consistently
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 05, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Goal Management Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Goal Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Set Up Workforce Development
Goal weight is not getting transferred to Performance document consistently.
The goals are populated for the line manager through a goal plan. The line manager then assigns/ cascades these goals to his direct report and enters the goal weights such that the total of the weights is 100. When the Manager creates the PD for the employee, the goals are included in the Performance document, but the goal weight fields are empty.
Expect that the goal weights must be populated in the performance document
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a goal plan including 3 goals in it and publish the plan for the line manager.
2. Login as the line manager, the 3 goals can be seen in the My Goals page
3. Click on Assign, choose the direct report and click on save and close
4. The 3 goals are added to the direct report and can be viewed in the My Directs' Goals page
5. The line manager enters the weights for the 3 goals (total weight = 100)
6. Then the line manager creates the PD for the employee
7. In the set goals task, the 3 goals are appearing; but the weights entered by the manager is not getting displayed
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, the weights entered in goal management are not getting transferred to the Performance Document.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms