Last updated on JULY 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
View Processes should display the End Time.
Go to view processes (using any navigation) after submitting any job, you will see that this screen only shows the Scheduled Time and the Submission Time.
Even if you click on the job request details, you don't see the time when the process ended. Currently, there is no way to find out when a request ended.
So along with the Scheduled Time and Submission time, there should be one more column which will tell the user when a particular process Ended.
1. Login to the Incentive Compensation application.
2. After submitting a job, Navigator to Navigator > Credits and Earnings.
3. Go to "View Processes" (under Process Status).
4. Click Search to bring any kind of results.
5. Notice how this screen only shows the Scheduled Time and the Submission Time. Even if you click on the job request details, you don't see the time when the process ended. Currently, there is no column which tells us when a request has ended.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms