Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Participant Details Page are not rendered properly in Incentive Compensation.
All the participant related pages like Manage Participant Detail, Manage Participant Goals etc are available in the Task List only once the Participant is searched from Participant Snapshot Page.
Customer would like to see the task list even if there is no participant selected.
1. Login to the Incentive Compensation application.
2. Click on Navigator > Participant Snapshot.
3. In Participant Snapshot, notice how we only one task-Create Dispute under the Overview tab.
4. Go ahead and select a Participant.
5. Once we select a Participant, than we have all other tasks visible/available.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms