Fusion Global Payroll: Cannot Enter Timecard, Error: Row 1, A Value For The Attribute Time Item Is Required
(Doc ID 1673751.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Payroll - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to enter the element in the time card. When trying to enter hours in the element get error. After error is received, not able to proceed with time entry and not able to save the time card entry.
Row 1, A value for the attribute Time Item is required.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Create an Over Time element with Primary Classification of Standard Earnings and Secondary classification of Overtime. Calculation method of Hours x Rate: GPM_Overtime.
2. Run the ‘Create Timecard Calculation Components’
3. Run Generate Data Dictionary Attributes process
4. Navigate to the timecard for an employee: Create Time Card
5. Select element GPM_Overtime
6. Enter hours = 8:00
7. Get error: Row 1, A value for the attribute Time Item is required. Example format : #, ##0.##
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document