SOA Error Notification For Absences Includes technical jargon that is confusing and that users don't understand
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error Notification for Absences provide correct information but is difficult for non-technical employees to read. Error text is mixed in with XML and other technical jargon
The functional error should be the primary message shown, clear to read and understand.
Due to this issue, users cannot feedback errors appropriately to local support staff.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Employee raises two Leave Requests within same period.
2. Manager approves both the Leave requests.
3. Second request will be error out.
4. Employee receives Error Notification.
5. Employee can not understand the content in the notification.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms