Fusion CST: Cost Accounting Distributions Do Not Show In Review UI After Successful Transaction
(Doc ID 1676364.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Cost Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer has done the set up for the Cost Management i.e (Created - Cost Flex field, Cost Book, Cost Organization, Cost Organization relationship, cost component mapping) and tried to run create cost accounting distribution after receiving the items. While the Cost Distribution output shows successful transactions, there are no distributions in the Review UI.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Perform all required setup for Fusion Cost Management.
2. Execute an inventory transaction against a new item.
3. Interface the transaction to Cost Management.
4. Run Create Cost Accounting Distributions, and confirm records were successfully processed.
5. Search for the records in Review Cost Accounting Distributions, and confirm no records were returned.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot test item cost flows. This will impact all implementation milestone dates until the issue is resolved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document