Issue With Customization Of Oracle Sales Cloud For Outlook In Application Composer
Last updated on NOVEMBER 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion CRM for Microsoft Outlook Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 1.0]
Oracle Fusion CRM for Microsoft Outlook - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
R8 PB4 client build 188.8.131.52
Facing issue with Customization of Oracle Sales Cloud for Outlook in Application Composer. Tried to modify the Opportunity Revenue child object view in Opportunity Standard Object. The following are the steps which user took to perform the customization.
Note: There was no issue before customization.
1. Went to Application Composer.
2. Selected Sales from Application Drop Down.
3. Clicked on Standard Objects
4. Expanded the Opportunity Object.
5. Clicked on Pages Option
6. Selected the Outlook Pages tab.
7. Clicked on Edit Opportunity Revenue from available child objects.
8. Clicked on Edit Revenue Form
9. Clicked on Edit Option.
10. Removed the Field "UOM".
11. Clicked on Save and Close
12. Clicked on Done and then Done.
13. Went to Common Setup and clicked on Outlook Setup.
14. Clicked on Generate button and then on Extract button.
15. Uploaded the extracted package in Deployment Files and then ran the Sync.
During Sync encountered the following error. Oracle Sales Cloud Cannon Start. Property Name is too long.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms