Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) On Fusion Applications Cloning
(Doc ID 1680524.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 20, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Applications Common Components - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
To provide quick answers to common Fusion Applications Cloning Questions
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Questions and Answers|
|1. For Fusion Cloning, is it fine if we have OID stack on a different server than IDM server?|
2. If web stack is deployed on another layer instead of IDM layer, is it supported for Fusion cloning?
3. If we have only Fusion web component on WEB layer, no IDM web server on the same server as Fusion web , is that a supported configuration for Fusion Cloning?
4. Is there any impact of using physical host names instead of abstract host names when doing Fusion Cloning? Can Internal names refer to physical host names of machines for Fusion Cloning?
5. I/O fencing source systems from target systems would require physical hostnames of source systems to be added as aliases in target systems. Is there anything else we need to do for Fusion Cloning?
6. Is it recommended to use different internal hostnames and external hostnames?
|7. In Fusion Applications cloning are all the user/roles privileges retained?|
|8. Can a different domain be used for internal and external endpoints for source and target (i.e. source "*.abc.com" and target "*.abc.xyz.com")?|