Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion HCM Common Architecture - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, HCM Common
There is an AOR created to restrict for specific business unit. Custom Person Security Profile created to use AOR and impose security. But Custom security profile is not restricting other business unit employees.
Security functionality is getting impacted. Person management search screen ideally restrict to the business unit he/she belongs but able to see other business units employees too.
The expectation is that custom security profile must restrict other business unit employees.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Navigate to Person management.
2. Query for person number (e.g.: 00000116 )
3. Navigate to Manage Area Of Responsibility.
-- Observe an AOR created SE_AOR_BU_001 to restrict "GSC-Global Supply Chain" business unit.
4. Login to Person Management.
5. Query for business unit other than 'GSC-Global Supply Chain' i.e 'ITB-IT Business'
6. Search for name (e.g.: 'peter') and observe a number of records, many of which are actually from different business units.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms