Unable To Process BAI2 Bank Statements Getting ErrorJBO-CE:::CE_BS_FILE_PARSE_ERROR: CE-660228
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Cash Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Cash Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to process Bank Statements.
Load Interface to Import (Log File uploaded), Transfer File (log File uploaded), Process BAI2 Bank Statements (no output or logfile generated) complete successfully, but Bank Statements and Reconciliation form, "Process Warnings and Errors" shows status = "Load Error":
JBO-CE:::CE_BS_FILE_PARSE_ERROR: CE-660228 An error occurred while processing the data file. Check the log file, purge the error, correct the data file, and reprocess it.
Steps to Replicate
(1) Open the .bai file in notepad
(2) Save it as a .txt file
(3) Ziped the txt file
(4) Using the navigator under tools go to 'file import and export'
(5) Once in 'file import and export' page click on the upload page.
Here you pick your zip file. For account pick ‘fin/cashManagement/import’
(5) Navigate to Tools and Schedule Processes Select Load Interface File for Import
(6) Import Process
Payment System: SimplePaymentSystem
Transmission Configuration: CE SWIFT Statement Processing
Format: BAI2 Format
(7) Monitor the completion of request ID: - Completes Succeeded - no log.
(8) Navigate Cash Management - Bank Statement Reconciliation
(9) Process Error and Warnings Region5. Click on Bank Statement File see error.
CE-660228An error occurred while processing
the data file. Check the log file, purge the error, correct the data file, and reprocess it.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms