Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion General Ledger - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The customer enters 'Reversal Period' and 'Reversal Method' information in Edit Journal UI.
After selecting 'Save and Close' (from dropdown list), system shows Manage Journals UI.
The focus is on the batch just edited, and 'Reverse Batch' button is inactive.
Even after re-query the record, the batch is still focused and the 'Reverse Batch' button remains inactive.
The 'Reverse Batch' button should be active because the selected journal batch has not been reversed yet.
1. Create a new journal (Navigator > General Accounting > Journals > Create Journal )
2. Complete, approve then post the journal.
3. Navigate to Journals > Manage Journals, and enter the search criteria and search the batch created above.
4. Select the journal in 'Search Results' region.
5. Click the journal batch name link and navigate to 'Edit Journal' UI.
6. Click the link 'Show More' in 'Journal' region (Several tabs will appear) and navigate to 'Reverse' tab.
7. In 'Reverse' tab, enter 'Reversal Period' and 'Reversal Method'.
8. Select 'Save and Close'.
9. In Manage Journals UI, the batch just edited is focused. The 'Reverse Batch' button is inactive.
10. Once close the Manage Journals UI, and re-query the batch. The batch just is still focused, and the 'Reverse Batch' button remains inactive even re-query the record.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms