Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Performance Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Technology Management - Fusion Security
When attempting to Search missing Performance documents
the following error occurs.
Search missing Performance documents does not restrict as per the data role security.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Custom Role
2. Create Application Role
3. Continue creating Application Role
4. Map Application roles to External custom role.
5. Create organization security and restrict as per organization tree. Only 2 organizations in organization tree. Also add organizations that should be excluded.
6. Create Person security and restrict as per organization security.
7. Create Data role and attach person security rule for both private and public person search.
8. Search missing Performance documents does not restrict as per the data role security.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms