Fusion Global HR: Cross Reference File Do Not Generate GUIDS for All the Legal Entities
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 1.0]
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Generate Mapping Files for HCM Business Objects was run from the task - Manage HCM Configuration for Coexistence. However the cross reference file do not have the GUID information for all the existing Legal Entities.
The sequence of LE and LDG creation was incorrect, where LEs were created before LDGs.
The below Action Plan was also tried with no resolution:
1) Log into the application with valid credentials.
2) Navigate to Setup and Maintenance. Search for the task, Manage Legal Entity HCM Information and go to that task.
3) In the search page, search for the Legal Entity, and click on the link which takes you to the view page.
4) Click on Edit->Correct button. All Fields in the tab would be editable.
5) Click on Submit button and submit the changes(Please note here we are not making any changes, but this will ensure all data is synched)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms