Make Gender Information Visible In The Person Management Page
(Doc ID 1906598.1)
Last updated on APRIL 05, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, Manage Workforce Lifecycle
Customer cannot see a certain panel header (Manage Persons UI, Marital Status & Gender), which should be visible by default. Contact claims no customizations have been made. The 'Show Component' tickbox per default values.
Per internal Support testing, this panel header should be visible by default. The 'Show Component' tickbox should determine whether the panel is visible or not.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in as an HR Specialist.
2. Search for, and select, an employee
3. From the Shell UI menu, customize the Person Management UI
4. Select the Marital Status and Gender Panel Header
5. Edit the panel header properties.
6. Uncheck 'Show Component' and click the the 'Apply' button.
7.) Uncheck 'Show Component' and click the the 'Apply' button.
8.) Confirm the panel header doesn't reappear.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!