Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On: 126.96.36.199.0 version, Set Up Workforce Deployment
An HCM Extract was built to fetch the person Absence Information. The user entity defined in extract block is ANC_ABSENCE_ENTRY_UE.
After submitting the Extract no data is retrieved, although there are absence transactions present in the Application, which we are able to view through OTBI Subject Area - "Workforce Management - Absence Real Time".
Data should have been retrieved after submitting the extract.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Navigator > Workforce Management > Data Exchange
2. Go to Manage Extract Definitions
3. Click on Import Extract
4. Choose a name , no legislative data group ad select the xml file FHCM_PERSON_LEAVE_INFO_EXT_AE_2014-06-18.xml to be imported
5. Search for the extract you have imported and select it
6. Click on Switch Layout
7. Click on the following record FHCM_PERSON_LEAVE_INFO_EXT_BLK_REC. On Actions list, choose Generate Formula. Then choose Compile Formula.
8. Click on Save and Close button
9. Go on Extract Execution Tree, click on Compile all Formula.
10. Go on Payroll > Checklists
11. Click on Submit a Process or Report
12. Choose the extract you have imported . Click Next
13. Give a Payroll Flow and Choose Effective date as of today. Click twice Next
14. Click Submit
15. Click OK and View Checklist
16. See that the extract runs successfully.
17. Go in BIP publisher Navigator> Tools > Reports and Analytics > Choose a report you have built in Custom folder and click on Edit
18. Click on View report > On flowInstanceName give the name of the process you have submitted in FA and click on Apply.
19. No data is retrieved after submitting the process.
20 . Try to see the results in FA, in View Result and attach a valid delivery option. (say delivery type: ‘None’). Follow steps 1-2, search for the extract, and add in Extract Delivery Option the followings: delivery options name, Output Type as ‘Data’, a valid Report path, an output name, Template leave template as blank, delivery type as ‘None’. Save and Close.
21. Submit a new process and see that no data is retrieved.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms