Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Payroll - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a payroll batch load spreadsheet to load payroll relationship data, the Payroll column is there twice.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
2. Select the Load Batch task
3. Click the Download button to open the Excel spreadsheet
4. On the Batch Header Sheet, enter a batch name and the applicable Legislative Data Group
5. Click the Save button
6. Double-click the Batch Name field
7. Navigator to the Batch Content Sheet
8. In the Task Action region, click the Add button
9. Search and select the task/task action to Add Payroll Relationship
10. Once the applicable columns load for this task review the columns and note there are two labeled "Payroll"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms