Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Goal Management Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Goal Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, Manage Worker Performance
Worker navigates to My Goals page and tries to add a performance goal with a Start Date of 1/1/14 and a Completion Date of 3/17/14. On the “Tasks” tab he enters Start Date: 1/1/14 and End Date: 3/17/14 and gets following error message:
The goal task start date and end dates must be later than or equal to the goal start date and earlier than or equal to the goal target completion date. (HRG-3120097)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as a worker/employee
2. Navigate to: Personal Information, Goals
3. Add a Performance Management Goal with Start Date = 01/01/2014 and a Completion Date = 03/17/2014
4. Go to Add a Task - and enter a Start Date = 01/01/2014 and an End Date = 03/17/2014
5. The above error is thrown.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms