User Interface In Enrollment Screen In BSC Is Not Able To Sense The Default Enrollments Selected
Last updated on JULY 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Benefits - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After processing a life event, when user try to save elections in Benefits Service Center screen,the following error occurs.
A minimum of -1 options must be selected for the plan type LTD. Select additional options to satisfy the minimum requirement. (BEN-990218)
Since the defaults are already applied, the system should not raise the min max error.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Process New Hire on 5/1/14. Go to Benefits Service Center. Make election changes in Medical plan and save the elections.
2. Without visiting any other admin tabs, click on ‘Save’ button to save the elections and receive error message saying that minimum 1 option should be selected in LTD plan type:
3. Acknowledge the above message and visit the ‘Disability / FSA’ tab. Expand the LTD node.Observe that one of the long term disability plan is already defaulted, but still got the min max error while saving the elections.
4. Without doing anything else, click on the ‘Save’ button again. Receive the min max error in HCFSA plan:
5. Acknowledge the above message. Expand the HCFSA node: The Waive option is already selected within this plan. Inspite of this, receive the min max error.
6. Again, without changing anything, click on ‘Save’ button: Now receive same error for DCFSA.
7. Expand the DCFSA node and click on save button again: Now receive the error for Dependent Life.
8. Expand it’s node and click on save button:
9. Finally, the elections are saved successfully.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms