Data in Mappings Region Are Not Getting Copied When Duplicating the Mapping Set and Change Chart of Account
(Doc ID 1915037.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 07, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After creating a new Mapping Set as a duplicate from an existing one which has values in Mappings region ( Input/Output columns are populated for Item Category Name), when changing the Chart of Account in the Mapping Sets page, the values for Input / Output columns in Mappings regions are removed.
The expectation is that the values from Mappings region from Mapping Sets page to be there when the Chart of Account is changed on a duplicate Mapping Sets.
Due to this issue, users are not able to complete the configurations for other Ledgers.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Navigate to Define Common Procurement Configuration task list. Expand the tasks
2. Select task Manage Mapping Sets. Press Go to Task button.
3. In Manage Mapping Sets page, create a new mapping set with the following details:
Output Type Segment
Subledger Application Purchasing
In Input Sources: Item category name
In Chart of Accounts: choose a chart of account from list of values.
4. In Mappings region, define values for Item Category Name and associated with values in Input / Output columns.
-- Save the changes.
5. In Manage Mapping Sets page, for the Mapping set just defined , fo to Actions menu > Duplicate
6. For the new Mapping Sets created as duplicate from the original one, change Chart of Account value .
7. See that the values in Mappings region ( Input / Output columns from original mapping set) are removed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document