Last updated on MARCH 11, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Product and Catalog Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, Manage Product Data Governance-Manage Product Change Orders
When attempting to Add to Change Order.
the following error occurs.
UnKnown Error - JBO-26041: Failed to post data to database during "Insert":
Ref: SQL Statement "INSERT INTO EGO_ITEM_EFF_B
If attempting to subsequently update a CO for the same item get Errors for Item Number - 1000091, Org Code – MST - JBO-27004: Attribute set for ItemNumber in entity ItemVersionEO failed
It works fine for:
- Operational attributes at item level
- EFF’s at item-org level
- EFF’s at item-org-revision level
- EFF’s at item-supplier level
Issue only exists with master level EFF’s.
All item rules have been disabled.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create new item with master level EFF
2. Process NIR (Define and Approve)
3. Create change order from the item specification screen
4. Process Change Order (Approve)
5. Retrieve the implementation process
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms