Getting Payroll Error While Running The Accruals For An Accrual Absence Plan
(Doc ID 1916113.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Absence Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Absence Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, Absence Transactions
Users encounter payroll error while running the Accruals for an Accrual Absence plan. Due to this issue, users cannot users cannot run accrual processing.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Create absence payroll element in Manage Element task with below details:
Primary Classification : absence
Secondary Classification : Vacation
Absence Plan Details : Accrual with Entitlement
2. Create Rate Definition through Manage Rate Definition.
3. Create an Accrual absence plan with below details:
Plan attributes tab:
- Plan UOM : Days
- Plan Term > Type : Calender Year and Calender 01.01.1951
- Accrual Definition : Matrix
- Accrual Frequency Source : Repeating period
- Repeating period : yearly accrual processing period
4. In accrual matrix grid, provide accrual rate and carryover details.
Entries and balances tab: attach payroll element
5. Query one employee through person management; enroll the above Accrual absence plan and while running the Accruals observe the reported error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!