Fusion Global HR: Unable To Terminate Employee HRX-1560473 You Must Enter the Last Day Worked
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Manage Workforce Lifecycle
When attempting to terminate an employee, the error below appears:
‘The last day worked is missing. You must enter the last day worked when you enter a termination date. (HRX-1560473)’
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in as an HR Specialist.
2. Navigate to the Person Management UI.
3. Search for, and select, an employee
4. Click Manage Work Relationships from the task menu.
5. Select Action -> Terminate
6. Complete all fields (notification date, terminate date, last day worked)
7. Click 'Submit' and confirm the error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms