Fusion Compensation: WFC: Alert Not Updated After Clicking Refresh Data In Admin Workers
(Doc ID 1916590.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Compensation - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Workforce Compensation Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Manage Compensation-Manage Workforce Compensation
WF Compensation: Alert not updated after clicking Refresh Data in Admin Workers
Client found the following alert triggering scenario is not working as expected.
- Changing a grade/salary in HR Person Management
- Grade Changed in HR alert is triggered
- Navigate to the employee in Admin Workers. Click Refresh Data.
- Grade changes in Admin Workers screen
- Alert is still showing and is not updated in real-time.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document