Fusion PIM: Mass Edit (Edit Multiple Items) Does Not Copy All Settings From The Spoke System
(Doc ID 1918644.1)
Last updated on APRIL 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Product Model - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When submitting item mass changes from Manage Items UI, the batch options are not copied correctly from default spoke system definition.
The parameters New Item Request and Change Order are not copied from the spoke system.
For example: If the value is "One per Item Class" on the spoke system; the value on the Process Details screen is "One per Item".
The system should always default the batch options from the spoke system.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigator > Items > Manage Spoke Systems
2. Change the Spoke System Import Options for PIMDH (seeded spoke system).
New Item Request = One per Item Batch
Effective Date = Upon Approval
3. Navigate to Manage Items UI
4. Query up items that need to be changed
5. Select items and Actions > Manage Item Mass Changes > Edit Multiple Items
6. Make the changes and click on Next
7. See the batch options that are shown.
Effective Date = Upon Approval,
but New Item Request = One per Item
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document