EMPTY ROW IN APPOINTMENT PARTICIPANTS LIST
Last updated on AUGUST 30, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Common CRM Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Common CRM - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Common
When adding participants/contacts to an appointment, an extra row for contacts is added and can’t be deleted despite multiple attempts. When viewing the ‘more’ contacts from the appointment, the empty row appears.
When trying to delete a good participant, then the user gets the error 'Error: A value is required.' and must remove the ghost row before you can remove a legitimate contact.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Clicked to create an appointment
2. During completion of the Create appointment, clicked on the Manage Participants icon and clicked on the drop down arrow associated with the ‘Select and Add’ icon and indicated wanted to add Contacts. Was presented with the Manage Participants window with an empty row with type Contacts defaulted
3. Clicked the Name drop down and clicked the Search link
4. Three contacts were presented in the grid that are associated to the customer the appointment was with.
5. Highlighted all three rows of contacts and clicked Apply then Done
6. All 3 pulled into the participant window but the empty row remained.
7. Entered OK on the participant window and again on the appointment then saved and closed the customer.
8. Drilled back into the Appointment and while the appointment is only showing ‘2 more’ participants, when you display the list, there is still a blank row for the ‘ghost’ contact.
9. If you drill into the participant list, it displays just like it is shown in #6 above.
10. The ghost row does not go away even after several attempts to delete it and re-save the appointment.
11. Go back to manage contacts for the appointment and try to delete a good contact, then the user gets the error 'Error: A value is required.' and must remove the empty row before you can remove a legitimate contact.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms