HCM Workflow: The Name In Proposed Value Gets Blanked For Second Level Manager After Editing The Transaction As First Level Manager
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Newly added manager name blanked out on editing approval transaction, changing manager type and submitting change to 2nd level for approval.
As transaction was originally to add a new manager AS WELL as type, it is expected that both values should be displayed on the summary of change for the 2nd level of approvals not just the very last change made via the edit the transaction link.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Log in and navigate: Person Gallery >Change Manager task
2. Add a new manager type e.g. Resource Manager or any other manager for somebody who has a Line manager, review and submit it.
3. Log in as the requester's line manager and open the content of the transaction and you will see the proposed value for the new manager type is filled in correctly.
4. Edit the transaction and change the manager type, review and resubmit.
5. Log in as the assignee's line manager for the second level of approval.
6. On open the transaction summary page, observe the proposed value has only the type and misses the Name of the new manager.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms