Fusion Global HR: Assignment Update Transactions Performed On Converted US Employees Fail
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Manage Workforce Lifecycle
When attempting to update US based employee with a blank error code, the following error occurs.
JBO-29000 Unexpected exception caught
JBO-27101 Attempt to access dead entity in PhoneEO
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in as an HR Specialist
2. Search for, and select, a US employee
3. Confirm the employee's phone details have a blank area code value.
4. Update the employee.
5. Confirm the errors in the manager's update notification.
6. Populate the area code field.
7. Update the employee.
8. Confirm via manager's notification the update does not error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms