Last updated on MAY 06, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Benefits Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Benefits - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Client cannot add dependent eligibility profiles to programs, plans or options
1. Setup Derived Factor for Dependent Profile
2. Build Dependent Eligibility Profiles
3. Attempt to Add at Benefit Program Plan Type Level – Dependent profiles do not appear.
4. Attempt to add at Benefit Program Plan Level – Dependent Profiles do not appear.
5. Attempt to add on Benefit Plan – dependents profiles do not display
6. Attempt to add at Plan Option Level – Dependent Profiles do not appear
Without Dependent Eligibility profiles client cannot apply the age rules that are required.
What is preventing from adding profiles?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms