Fusion Benefits Management: Can Not Add Dependent Eligibility Profiles To Programs, Plans Or Options
(Doc ID 1921190.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Benefits - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Benefits Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The dependent eligibility profiles could not be added to programs, plans or options, following below steps taken:
1. Setup Derived Factor for Dependent Profile
2. Build Dependent Eligibility Profiles
3. Attempt to Add at Benefit Program Plan Type Level – Dependent profiles do not appear.
4. Attempt to add at Benefit Program Plan Level – Dependent Profiles do not appear.
5. Attempt to add on Benefit Plan – dependents profiles do not display
6. Attempt to add at Plan Option Level – Dependent Profiles do not appear
Without Dependent Eligibility profiles, the age rules that are required cannot be applied.
What is preventing from adding profiles?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document