Custom Nodes In Customer Tree Are Not Visible For Sales Representatives
Last updated on AUGUST 30, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion CRM Application Composer Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion CRM Application Composer - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Customer Center and Common
The custom nodes exposed in the Customer tree (based on custom objects related to Sales Account object via a Dynamic Choice List (DCL) relation) are not visible for Sales Representatives. They are visible for users with Sales Administrator role.
The Sales Rep user has been made the owner on the customer record, he is in the Sales Team of the account, but still the custom tree nodes are not visible.
The security has been defined for all the custom objects and the Sales Representative Duty role has full access to the custom objects.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Created Custom object using Application Composer.
2. Custom DCL field called Customer is created on the custom objects that is based on Sales Account object.
3. Sales Account tree nodes have been configured in the application to expose custom objects as related information sections on sales account object.
4. Login with a Sales Admin user > the custom nodes are visible.
5. Login with a Sales Rep user > the custom nodes are not visible, even though the sales rep user is part of the sales account team (it is the owner of the customer).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms