Cannot Get The New Sales Account Owner In A Before Update Trigger When Updating The Owner
(Doc ID 1922464.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 30, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Customer Center Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Customer Center - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Before Update trigger on Sales Account is showing the old owner name when updating the owner.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Application Composer > Customer Center application > Sales Account object;
2. Server Scripts > create a new trigger Before Update in Database and add the following script:
println("Owner Party Id:"+PartyId);
3. Enable Runtime messages for Customer Center Application > Check Enable Application Script Logging;
4. Go to Customer > drilldown into an account record;
5. Select Sales Account Team on the tree node;
6. Add a new sales team member and make it an owner;
8. Go to Profile, Sales Account Owner is updated;
9. Save and Close;
10. Go to Application Composer > Runtime messages > the old owner party id and name are printed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!