Unable To View List Of Value Sources Dropdown
(Doc ID 1922702.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Payables Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 1.0]
Oracle Fusion Application Toolkit - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After duplicating a job and modifying parameters for the custom report job, the dropdown for “List of Values Source” is not allowing developers to select a source.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log onto ATK homepage and choose navigator --> setup and maintenance.
2. Search tasks for manage custom Enterprise Scheduler jobs for Payables and Related Applications.
3. Filter on Manage Job Definitions Tab --> Display Name = Payables Invoice Register.
4. Choose actions --> duplicate to duplicate the job.
5. Edit the new job.
6. Edit the business unit parameter.
7. Note the list of values source is empty.
8. Delete all the parameters
9. Click copy from existing job definition button to copy and add parameters from another job definition into the current definition.
10. Filter on select and copy job definition parameters display name = Payables Invoice Register.
11. select all the parameters.
12. Edit the suppliers name.
13. Note the list of values source is empty.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!