Fusion Global HR: Global Transfer Giving Error : HRC-1035165 You Must Reinitiate The Transaction.
(Doc ID 1923542.1)
Last updated on MAY 20, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to transfer an employee from UAE (United Arab Emirates) to India the following error occurs in the notification:
JBO-29000: Unexpected exception caught: java.lang.NullPointerException
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigator>Person Management
2. Search and select a UAE employee
3. Select the Manage Employment task
4. Click Edit>Update
5. Set Effective Start Date to 23-06-1992; Action to Global Transfer, and Destination Legal Employer to <India LE>
6. Click the OK button
7. Select Assignment Status: Inactive-No Payroll, Assignment: Manager-Security; Primary Assignment: Yes; Legal Employer:<India LE>
8. Click OK
9. Click the Review button
10. Click the Submit button
11. Click Yes on the Warning message pop-up "The request will be submitted. Do you want to continue? (HRC-1035163)
12. Click OK on the Confirmation message pop-up "The request was submitted"
13. Log in as approver. Notification shows no errors.
14. Log back in as the requestor - notification shows error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document