How Adhoc Approver Added on Summary Page Just Before Submission can Receive Notification
(Doc ID 1924079.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An Adhoc FYI approver is added on the summary page of the hire flow below the existing participant. The flow is submitted but no FYI is sent to the adhoc user/employee. An FYI notification should have been sent to the ADHOC user/employee that was added.
1) Add a new hire and follow hire process flow until summary page
2) Highlight existing approver in approvals workflow graphic at bottom of summary page
3) Click plus symbol to add an adhoc approver
4) Select a user and select FYI checkbox and Below participant.
6) Log in as adhoc approver and do not see FYI approval notice
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document