Fusion : Error Deleting Cost Centre From Department - Too Many objects match the primary key oracle.jbo.Key
(Doc ID 1924133.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 1.0]
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We are not able to Remove or Update - GL Cost Center Information when Managing Department details. This comes about after a duplicate GL cost center was mistakenly created in a department.
A user has added a second cost centre against the department held in the system, they then try to delete the original cost centre.
This is causing an issue downstream, as interfaces select this information and fails when a duplicate cost centre exists.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Navigator->Workforce Management-> Workforce Structures
2. Click on tab Manage Departments
3. Search for the department and click on link in the results
4. Under the section GL Cost Center Information select the initial duplicate Cost Center record
Attempt to correct.
5a. Click Edit->Correct -- Notice the error message received
or attempt to delete.
5b. Click on the red x button to delete the record. -- Notice the error message received
6. Attempt to delete again and notice the new error message
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!