HOME ASSIGNMENT & HOST WORK RELATIONSHIP NOT DELETED AFTER DELETING HOST ASSIGNMENT FOR A GLOBAL TEMPORARY ASSIGNMENT
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Home Assignment & Host Work relationship details are not deleted after deleting Host assignment
If the user deletes the 'end global temporary' assignment row from the host assignment then the row is not deleted from the following 2 locations
- The End global temporary assignment row is still present on the Home Assignment.
- The termination details re not deleted from the Host Work Relationship.
- Home Assignment is the assignment the worker is present in when the global temporary assignment is started.
- Host assignment is the temporary assignment that is created through global temporary assignment process.
The expectation is that Home Assignment & Host Work relationship details are deleted after deleting Host.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Create a global temporary assignment for a employee.
2. Click on end of global temporary assignment for the non-primary work relationship assignment.
3. Validate the temporary assignment has ended correctly by clicking on the history click on the recently ended temporary assignment.
4. Select the top row and click on delete.
5. Click ok on all the validation messages and then click on done.
6. Click on history to validate that the top row is now deleted.
- Issue 1 - Navigate to manage work relationship and check that the termination details still exist.
- Issue 2 – Navigate to other active assignment (1st assignment) of the employee and check that the top row to 'end global temporary' assignment has not been deleted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms