Fusion Compensation: WFC:FTE In Employee's Compensation Page Does Not Save
(Doc ID 1925285.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 10, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Compensation - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Workforce Compensation Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Full Time Equivalent (FTE) in employee's compensation page does not save when changes are made in Administer Workers UI.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Log in and navigate: Compensation > Administer Employees
2. Search for an employee
3. Select the plan for an employee
4. Change the FTE. Upon Saving the value goes back to 1.
5. Navigate to Workforce Management > Person Management
6. Search for the Employee > Manage Employment, observe the changed FTE is displayed correctly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document