How To Do Automatic Enrollment Based on Each Employee's Hire Date
(Doc ID 1925334.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Absence Management Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Absence Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Update Plan Enrollments ESS batch process does not enroll employees into the accrual plan
The expectation is that Employees should be evaluated based on their eligibility and enrolled in the accrual plan.
Due to this issue, employees cannot be enrolled in the plan.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Define an Accrual plan as follows:
- LDG: India
- UOM: days
- Type: Calendar year
- Start Months: 01
- Start Day: 1
- Enrollment Start: As of Event
- Enrollment End: As of Event
- Eligibility: Active employee starting with 01-01-2014
- Definition: Matrix
- Method: Front-loaded
- Vesting : 3 Months
- Accrual Matrix: Rate 16, Ceiling 46, Carryover Limit 30, Effective Start Date 01-01-2014
2. Run the Update Plan Enrollments ESS batch process from Absence Management page, for the Operations BU, using an Effective Start Date of 01-01-2014
3. Check an employee from the Operations BU and see that the enrollment does not happen
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!