Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a location, the following error occurs:
The Vertex code is missing for the home or work address. Check that the geocode exists for this location. (HRX-1560253)
The regional component creation could not be completed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigator>Setup and Maintenance
2. On the All Tasks tab, search for task Name 'Manage Locations'
3. Click the Go to Task icon
4. Click the Create icon
5. Enter a Name and Code for the location
6. In the Main Address region, select Country United States and enter Address Line 1 as 520 Madison Avenue
7. In the Search and Select: ZIP Code pop-up, enter Geography 10022
8. Select Geography 10022 Parent Geography New York, New York, NY
Error is generated
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms