Fusion Global HR: Manage Location With US Legislation Error "The Vertex Code Is Missing For The Home Or Work Address"
(Doc ID 1925822.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a location, the following error occurs:
The Vertex code is missing for the home or work address. Check that the geocode exists for this location. (HRX-1560253)
The regional component creation could not be completed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigator>Setup and Maintenance
2. On the All Tasks tab, search for task Name 'Manage Locations'
3. Click the Go to Task icon
4. Click the Create icon
5. Enter a Name and Code for the location
6. In the Main Address region, select Country United States and enter Address Line 1 as 520 Madison Avenue
7. In the Search and Select: ZIP Code pop-up, enter Geography 10022
8. Select Geography 10022 Parent Geography New York, New York, NY
Error is generated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!