Fusion PIM: Second Change Order For Future Dated Revision Runs Into Effective date Error
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Product Model - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, Manage Product/Service Data-Manage Specifications
When attempting to create a second change order for a future dated version
the following error occurs.
Order cannot be promoted to approval. The change line with the same effective date already exists
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a change order for a future dated item revision during item import.
2. The first CO is created and submitted for approval
3. System automatically sets effective date of the item line revision.
4. Create another CO for the same revision.
5. This is not submitted for approval and the system give effective date error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms