Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Tax - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When saving an accounts receivable invoice and trying to view/edit the tax details the application launches a pop-up message with "An application error occurred.
This only happens when a legal message has been associated to a tax rule.
Example of reproduction steps:
1. Login to "Manage Tax Reporting Types" Ui using the user "TAX_MGR_OPERATIONS"
2. Create a reporting code as a legal message.
3. Create a status determination rule and associate the above reporting code
on the process results.
4. Login to AR transaction work bench using the user "BILLING_MGR_OPERATIONS"
and create a receivables transaction with the proper driver value so that the
status determination rule is evaluated successfully and the appropriate
status is selected on the tax line.
5. Navigate to the tax details page. Incident error is thrown.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms