How To Delete Unwanted Account Hierarchy From EssBase
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion General Ledger - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion General Ledger Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User has performed following steps
1) Hierarchy is created with name - "ABC"
2) Hierarchy is published to Essbase.
3) Hierarchy name is changed to "XYZ".
4) Hierarchy-"XYZ" is now published to Essbase.
5) Essbase shows two hierarchies- ABC and XYZ
User wants to remove hierarchy ABC as it is no longer required.
How to achieve this?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms