How To Delete Unwanted Account Hierarchy From EssBase
(Doc ID 1927234.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion General Ledger - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion General Ledger Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User has performed following steps
1) Hierarchy is created with name - "ABC"
2) Hierarchy is published to Essbase.
3) Hierarchy name is changed to "XYZ".
4) Hierarchy-"XYZ" is now published to Essbase.
5) Essbase shows two hierarchies- ABC and XYZ
User wants to remove hierarchy ABC as it is no longer required.
How to achieve this?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document