Missing Multiple Resources of Worker Duty(FSCM) In APM
(Doc ID 1928207.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Application Toolkit - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Common CRM Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When customer want to customize application role: Worker Duty(FSCM), first they need to make a copy of the application role. then they found out 13 resources could not be added to the custom application role, as they could not find those resources in APM.
Steps to verify:
1. Login to fusion application
2. Click Navigator -> Setup and Maintenance
3. Search and open task: Manage Duties, click Go to Task
4. In the search window, set:
For = Resources
In = fscm
Type = FNDResourceType
Enter TK_Report_and_Analytics_Menu in the free-form field (this is the permission to be excluded in the custom role)
5. Select the result and Click the Folder icon to open
6. Click Find Policies in the top right-hand corner of the screen
The application returns the following policy: Policy for Worker Duty(FSCM)
7. Click the Open icon to open the policy
A list of target resources and entitlements is returned.
Copy the Resource names
8. Navigate to or create a custom policy (a copy of Worker Duty(FSCM))
9. Select the + icon to add a target resource
10. Select the Resources tab in the popup window
Search for the Resources that are included in the OOB policy definition at step 7. Most Resources can be located by pasting the name in the Name search field and setting Resource Type to TaskFlowResourceType
Except following 13 Resources cannot be located.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document