Termination Reaon is Blank While Terminating An Employee
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When terminating a work relationship, the termination action defaults to a blank value, and action reason has non-blank vlaues
Support's internal testing confirms the action defaults to a non-blank value. Even if a blank value is admissible, no action reason values should be available in the LOV.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in as an HR Specialist.
2. Search for, and select, an employee.
3. Select Manage Work Relationship
4. Select 'Edit -> Update' to set up a termination.
5. Confirm the termination action is blank and the action reason LOV has non-blank values.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms