Error PER-1530203 When Changing Hire Date Against A Primary Work Relationship
Last updated on MAY 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to backdate an employee's hire date against the primary work relationship, the following error occurs.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in as an HR Specialist, and navigate to Person Management.
2. Once in Person Management, search for worker.
3. Using Actions Menu, select Manage Work Relationship.
4. Next, use Actions -> Edit.
5. Move the employee's hire date further back in the past.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms